It's all about MEEEE!!!

My photo
Grahamstown/Durban/Johannesburg - catch me if you can..., South Africa
Lots of words rhyme with my name(hence the highly original signature above); I'm easily obsessed with anything that catches my attention; I have to have 7 ice cubes in my drink; I LOVE animals - especially my dogs, yes I do make kissy faces at them, don't hate; I'm useless at keeping up with current affairs, yet perfectly capable of keeping up with celebrity news; I hate crowds and bananas; I don't like House music; I love buying things, but i don't like throwing things away; I believe people need something to believe in; I think I know everything; If Eward existed, he would not look like Robert Pattinson, That Harry Potter epilogue destroyed everything; I bet HP is actually gay and shacks up with Draco Malfoy and finds out that Snape is his real father... ...and all those other cliched cliches. I like cake; but if you're going to bribe me, do it with chocolate. Or money.

Monday 5 March 2012

Top 10 Things you can take away from the Harry Potter series

While I was going through my usual study cycle - exhibit A:




                  



 - I began to think about Harry Potter and what you can actually learn from it withought looking at each lesson in context.

Therefore I present to you the "Top 10 things you can take away from reading the Harry Potter series" by Kelly Muller Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock:



10.  "Revenge is a dish best served cold" evidence - Severus Snape; there's nothing better than torturing the child of your former nemesis after he bullied you incessantly throughout your schooling career.

9.      When people tell you to kill someone coz they’re bad – just do it.

8.      A sycophantic attitude toward your crush will eventually pay off – see “Ginny Weasley”

7.      Getting some action in when you’re supposed to be killing the Lord of darkness and mayhem is near impossible – especially when some sparkly bastard is muscling in on your turf.

6.      Slacking off will make you more successful than any degree or diploma – see “Fred and George Weasley”

5.      Do not underestimate the pudgy kid in the back who always gets everything wrong. He will kill your humungous pet snake one day.

4.      Always get kids to do your dirty work - preferably when they're younger than 17 or so; the earlier you start the better.

3.      Pink is a colour for crazy bitches who collect plates depicting frolicking kittens and who will carve words into your skin when you use your common sense.

2.      Everything is cooler with magic – without it, all of those role-players out there are just weirdos in dresses and pointy hats running around on brooms waving sticks around.

And the number one thing you can take away from reading the Harry Potter series IIIIIISSSSS:

1.      Gingers get the girl, heroes get the ginger. Gingers breed like rabbits. i.e. forget technology – gingers will take over the world someday.

Happy Monday, gooday, 再见, totsiens, adieu, au revoir and hambani kahle.

No comments:

Post a Comment